We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
An old toothbrush can be a really handy cleaning tool for the home. So, don’t throw away your unused toothbrushes without seeing these hacks!
Toothbrush Cleaning Hacks
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Clean the lint from your hair dryer’s filter.
Keep your hair dryer working it’s best by cleaning the filter when needed. When it’s covered in lint, it can greatly reduce its efficiency. For more cleaning tips for your hair and makeup tools, you might enjoy this post.
2. Clean dirt and grime from small toys such as Legos.
Small toys can collect dirt and grime easily and are often neglected. A toothbrush works wonderfully to clean these small items.
3. Use an old toothbrush to maintain your computer’s keyboard.
Food and dirt can get wedged between the spaces of your keyboard boards, so a soft bristle toothbrush is a great tool to have on hand.
4. Use an old toothbrush to clean dirt from your hair combs and brushes.
Hair combs and brushes should be cleaned at least once a month. Use a toothbrush to clean away grease and grime.
5. Clean around faucets to remove hidden dirt.
It’s easy to forget the small crevices around your sink faucet, door handles and light switches. Use your favorite cleaning solution and a brush to clean hidden filth.
6. Easily clean dirt and grime from your window sills and tracks.
Window sills and tracks can easily collect dust. When you don’t have a tool that small enough to fit in these areas, a toothbrush will always do the trick.
7. Remove crumbs and dirt from your car ‘s seat seams.
Dirt and food crumbs can fall into the seams of your car seats, so it’s best to clean these tiny areas with a toothbrush. For more car cleaning hacks, you might enjoy this post.
8. Use a toothbrush to clean inside your toaster oven.
A simple toothbrush can be used to clean crumbs from your toaster with ease.
9. Clean hair and dirt from your shaving razor.
When shaving, keep a toothbrush around. When your razor becomes lodged with hair, simply use a toothbrush to clean it away.
10. Clean frequently used kitchen utensils.
Kitchen utensils such as can openers and cheese graters can collect dirt and grime over the years when not cleaned properly.
I hope you enjoyed these toothbrush cleaning hacks! Hopefully, these tips will make your life easier.
For more cleaning hacks, you might enjoy: 7 Secret Cleaning Hacks from Hotel Maids That are Borderline Genius
PLEASE SHARE with your friends 🙂