We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
If you’re planning to throw an epic Halloween party this year then make sure to add these ghoulish delights to your menu.
From bloody cupcakes to spider web dip, you’ll find some of the best Halloween party food ideas to make for your guests.
Keep scrolling below to be inspired!
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Blood Drip Cupcakes– These gory cupcakes make a delicious treat for your ghoulish party guests. | Delish.com
2. Spooky Eyeballs Tacos– Turn an all-time dinner classic such as tacos into a wickedly delightful entree. | Food.com
3. “I See You” Snack Mix- Satisfy your sweet tooth with an easy to make halloween snack mix that is satisfyingly spooky. | Good Housekeeping
4. Meatball Mummies- These yummy meatball mummies will fill tummies all night long!| Freshly Photographed
5. Cheddar Witches Fingers- Crunchy, yummy cheesy goodness! These witches’ fingers will be a party hit! | Cook Like a Champion
6. Zombie Boogers- Who would have ever thought that zombie boogers would taste so good! | Paper and Parcel
7. Halloween Bark- Make the most perfectly spooky candy bark that’ll make even ghouls and goblins squeal with delight. | Parents.com
8. Mini Monster Eyeballs- You might want to keep an eye on these treats as they are sure to be eaten up fast! | Sugar and Cloth
9. Graveyard Mousse Cups- This graveyard treat is to die for! | Wallflower Kitchen
10. Skull Deviled Eggs- This deviled egg snack is spookily delicious! | Taste of Home
11. Halloween Pasta Salad- Who said ghouls and goblins couldn’t eat healthy? Enjoy a nice pasta salad with a Halloween twist. | Smiles and Sandwich
12. Rice Krispie Treat Brains- All the zombies will delight over this gory, yet sweet treat.| Left Brain Craft Brain
13. Halloween Snack Mix- Get as creative as you like with a spooky and fun filled mix of sweet and salty treats. | Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
14. Spooky Ghost Halloween Pizza- Ghosts are a delight even on your favorite foods.| Sprouts Farmers Market
15. 7-Layer Spider Web Dip- This 7-layer dip will awake the dead with awesome cheesy goodness. | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
16. Nacho Pumpkin Cheese Ball- This yummy appetizer is the best of both worlds with bold nacho flavor and crunch. | Cincy Shopper
17. Deviled Eggs- Give your eggs “devilish” appeal with horns made from red peppers. Add a touch of cayenne pepper for a nice little kick. | She Keeps a Lovely Home
18. Jack-o’-Lantern Fruit Platter- Style a fruit platter into a spooky Jack-o’-lantern for a fun and sweet party treat and table display. | Our Mini Family
19. Pretzel Broomsticks- These appetizers are super easy to make with just two ingredients! | via Sprinkle Bakes
20. Cow Eyeballs – This creepy yet delectable treat made with coconut milk will turn heads. Literally! | Squirrels of a Feather
For more ideas, check out: 25 Insanely Spooky and Delicious Halloween Snack Ideas to Die for