We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
If you need inspiration for your next home gym refresh or renovation project then look no further.
In this post, you’ll find some of the web’s most unique ideas for creating and styling a home gym that’s both both budget-friendly and practical.
From corner workout stations to discreet storage ideas, these home gyms will leave you in awe!
Keep scrolling to check them out.
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Stylish Acrylic Stand- Turn a stylish shelf into a refreshment station that doubles as storage for fitness equipment. | via Happily Hughes
2. Dumbbell Rack- It’s all about placement! Create barriers and sections in your home gym with your equipment racks. | via xoLivi
3. Workout Shed- If limited on space, consider using a small shed as a personal workout studio. | via Houzz
4. Corner Space- Maximize corner space in any room by turning it into a small workout station. | via Blu i Style
5. Exercise Posters- For a damage-free way to display exercise posters, use clothes hangers to clip and hold them in place. | via Tammi In Between
8. Mirror Wall- To ensure that you are using proper form (and also to stare at your glorious gains) install a mirror wall with a set of cheap mirrors and command strips. | via In My Own Style
9. Peg board- A small peg board can be hung on the back of your gym’s door and used to create additional storage space for your home workout essentials. | via HGTV
Shop peg boards here.
10. Chalkboard Wall- A chalkboard wall doesn’t only add stylish appeal but practicality to an unused gym wall. | via Houzz
11. Half gym- Dedicate half or even a quarter of your car garage’s wall space for a gym. | via Kailee Wright
12. Stylish bins- Stylish bins can be used to store yoga mats and other equipment. | via Bowl Full of Lemons
13. Repurpose old furniture- Scrounge your local yard sales or thrift stores to find gems such as this dresser which was quickly refreshed with a touch of paint and used as storage. | via Home Jelly
14. Jewelry storage- Jewelry in the gym can be dangerous. A storage container installed near your space for storing rings, necklaces and etc. is a cheap yet handy safety precaution. | via Simply Sadie Jane
15. Spunky Wallpaper- Adding spunky wallpaper or paint to your gym wall can easily transform it from a drab and dreary place to one you’ll look forward to being in everyday. | via What Karly Said
16. Balcony gym- Enjoy fresh air and scenery with a balcony gym. This is a great way to maximize unused space. | via Merrick’s Art
17. Closet Cycling Room- Turn an unused closet into a cycling room. Take advantage of vertical space by installing shelving and using baskets for additional storage. | via DIY Huntress
18. Room dividers- Use a simple room divider to hide equipment when not in use. | via Blu i Style
19. Boho Home Gym- Instead of hiding exercise equipment, incorporate it into your home’s decor. | @modishandmain