We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
If you have a few scraps of wood laying around the house and haven’t quite figured out what to to do with them yet well look no further.
In this post, you’ll find some of the best ideas for making wooden Halloween signs and decorations.
You can save time and money by creating your very own set of unique Halloween decorations that’ll last you for years.
Keep scrolling below to see the best Halloween signs made from wood.
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Porch Sign- Keep it simple with a handmade Halloween sign that’s inviting and festive. Made from fence board via Simply Made Local
2. Directional Sign – Point friends and family in the direction of Fall fun with with this adorable DIY directional sign. | via The Country Chic Cottage
3. Hocus Pocus– Cast a spell on guests with a DIY wall sign that really captures the Halloween spirit. | via Within The Grove
4. Candy Station- If you’re unable to greet trick or treaters at the door, set up a candy station instead. | via The Turquoise Home
via Jaime Costiglio
5. Candy Corn- Yard signs designed after your favorite Halloween candy are sure to be a hit. Add a funky pattern to make them stand out even more! | via The Crafting Chicks
6. Scarecrow- Make your own set of Halloween characters made from pallet wood to create adorable and fun yard decor. | via The Keeper of the Cheerios
7. Pumpkin- Scraps of wood can be crafted into beautiful Fall themed decor for your home and yard. | via Her Tool Belt
8. Trick or Treat Mummy- Give trick or treater’s a scare with a mummy inspired wood sign. | via West Creek Design
9. Boo Sign- via The Idea Room
10. Hocus Pocus –via Survival of a Suburban Mom
11. Wicked Sign- Visit your local discount store for decor pieces that you can breathe new life into such as this halloween DIY project via Elle Marie Home.
12. Happy Halloween- via Sowdering About
13. Pumpkin and Ghosts- via Pinterest
14. Ombre Cats- via Craft Create Cook
15. October 31st Sign- via Make Life Lovely
16. Halloween Ladder- Create a simple decorative ladder with interchangeable pieces for simple and easy decorating all year long. | via Pinterest
17. Witchy Decor- Paint and design scrap wood into the perfect Halloween decor piece such as this crafty witch inspired door hanger by So Festive.
18. Black Cat Decor- via Jen Woodhouse
19. Candy Corn- via Mine for the Making
20. Witchy Door Hanger- via Busy Lifestyle Gal
21. Dead & Breakfast Porch Sign- Create a spooky bed and breakfast sign that’ll make all visiting ghouls and goblins scream with delight. | via Thrifty and Chic
22. Reversible Holiday Wood Blocks- Reversible decor pieces make it extremely easy to switch between holidays. | via Craft Her Way
23. Chalkboard Tombstones- Create a cool set of tombstones with funny epitaphs that’ll inspire laughs from visiting friends. | via Rogue Engineer