We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
If you want to decorate your home for christmas but save money while doing so then look no further.
From gingerbread men made from cookie sheets to paper plates turned into peppermint candy decor, here you’ll find more than 30 fan favorite dollar store Christmas decorations ideas.
So get your glue gun ready and keep scrolling below to be inspired!
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. DIY Gingerbread Man- Cookie pans can be painted to create Christmas décor that’s fun, cheap and super adorable! | via Made by Mollie’s Mom
2. Santa Hat Topiary- Make your very own table centerpieces such as these jolly topiaries featuring your favorite holiday candy. | via DIY Candy
3. Wine Glass Snow Globe- Turn a set of wine glasses into beautiful snow globes. These will add a ton of character to your holiday decor. | via Pinterest
Related: 20+ Adorably Festive Tiered Tray Ideas for Christmas
4. Santa Wreath- Make a santa wreath with just a few pieces of tulle, santa hat and foam ring. | via Baby Rabies
Related: 19 Best Christmas Entryway Decor Ideas
5. Joy Plates- Grab a few plain white plates from your local dollar store and personalize them with inspiring phrases or words using a sharpie or stencil. | via On Sutton Place
Related: 30+ Brilliant DIY Dollar Store Home Decorating Ideas
6. Joy Chalk Painted Buckets- Create beautiful and unique holiday decor for your staircase using galvanized buckets featuring a handwritten message. | via Finding Home Farms
7. Ornament Wreath- Using a simple foam circle and inexpensive ornaments, you can create a door wreath that challenges any found in retail stores. | via The Happier Homemaker
Related: 25 Most Beautiful Christmas Tree Decor Ideas
8. Sweater Trees- Just glue fabric from an old sweater onto wood tree cutouts to create a set of stylish holiday decorative pieces. | via Thrift and Chic
9. Giant Lollipops- Turn your home into a winter candy land with giant lollipops made from paper plates. | via Smart School House
Related: 11 Borderline Genius Christmas Hacks You’ll Regret Not Knowing Sooner
10. North Pole Directional Sign- Using scrap wood, make a directional sign that points toward fun winter adventures for your front yard or holiday party. | via Live from Julie’s House
Check out more Christmas dollar store decor ideas below!
Christmas Tree Button Tray | via Overstuffed Life
Rae Dunn Inspired Christmas Canisters | via @whiskeyandwhit
Fishbowl Snowman | via Smart School House
DIY Nutcracker Makeover | via Bower Power Blog
Christmas Advent Calendar | via Simple Made Pretty
DIY Christmas Marble Candle Holder | via One Crazy Mom
Snowflake Door Hanger | via Rae of Sparkles
DIY Giant Lollipop | via Life Sew Savory
Gem Icicle Ornaments | via Mad in Crafts
Jingle Bells Shadow Box | via Kerri Bradford
Winter Vases | via Taryn Whiteaker
DIY Grinch Ornament Decoration | via Leap of Faith Crafting
Tealight Snowmen | via One Little Project
Splatter Screen Snowman | via Teresa Batey
DIY Pinecone Christmas Gnomes | via Just That Perfect Piece
DIY Wooden Christmas Stackable Blocks | The Kingston Home
Ho Ho Ho! Wooden Christmas Signs | via Navage Patch
Beaded Christmas Tree | via Bubba Blue and Me
Christmas Tree Mason Jars | via Mason Jar Craft Love
DIY Picture Frame Lantern | via Prudent Penny Pincher
DIY Vintage Christmas Burlap Sign | via Tried and True
DIY Ornament Tree Sign | via Hunny I’m Home DIY
Mini Christmas Tree Centerpiece | via Hip2Save
Glam Christmas Candle Holders | via The Latina Next Door