Be inspired to organize and clean your bathroom with these simple DIY projects, tips and ideas.
Your bathroom will always stay clean and organized with these smart home hacks.
Bathroom Cleaning and Organizing Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Make a toilet paper holder to store extra rolls of tissue.
This is a neat little DIY project that would definitely make your bathroom more organized. Just make a fabric holder for extra rolls of tissue so that you never run out.
2. Place a few drops of your favorite scent inside your toilet paper roll.
Add a few drops of essential oil or your favorite fragrance to the cardboard inside of your toilet paper roll to keep your bathroom smelling fresh. For more hacks to keep your home smelling fresh, you might enjoy this post.
3. Use a utensil tray to store and organize toothbrushes.
Use a simple utensil tray to store and organize your family’s toothbrushes and toothpaste.
4. Keep your shower doors and curtains ope after a shower.
Improve the air flow in your bathtub by sliding open the curtain or doors when you are finished showering. This will improve air flow and help prevent mold growth.
5. Use a shoe organizer to store bathroom essentials.
6. Keep your bathroom counter clutter-free with a rail organizer.
Clear the clutter from your bathroom counter and keep it organized by installing a storage and organizing rail above the sink.
7. Rub wax paper on your shower rod and chrome fixtures.
Use wax paper on your shower rod to make your shower curtain glide easier. Wax paper can also be used to polish all the chrome fixtures in your bathroom.
8. Use a wine rack to stylishly store towels and other items.
Use a wine rack to add practical style to your bathroom for organizing and storing bathroom towels.
8. Make a bathroom air freshener using just rice and essential oils.
Keep your bathroom smelling fresh and clean by with an air freshener made from rice and essential oils. For the full tutorial, click here.
9. Keep shampoo and conditioner in uniform bottles.
Store your shampoo and conditioner in uniform bottles to make your shower look more organize and to save space.
10. Use a file holder to store styling products and other items.
Keep your hair products neat and organized by keeping them in a file folder under the bathroom sink or closet.
11. Remove the toilet seat to clean hidden filth.
Get rid of hidden filth by removing your toilet seat and using a disinfecting wipe to clean under the tank. For more toilet cleaning hacks, you might enjoy this post.
12. Use candy jars to store and organize hair accessories and other small items.
Use small candy jars and canisters to store and organize hair accessories and toiletries in the bathroom.
13. Add class to your bathroom by using an olive oil container to store mouthwash.
You can store your mouthwash in an olive oil bottle to make your bathroom counter look classy and organized.
14. Keep your bathroom sink organized with bins and baskets.
15. Use a barbicide container to house your toilet brush.
Use a barbicide container filled with your favorite disinfectant to house your toilet brush as well as kill germs and bacteria.
I really hope that you enjoyed this post and have found new inspiration for cleaning and organizing your bathroom! For more DIY cleaning hacks you might enjoy: 31 Mind-Blowing House Cleaning Tips That You Need to Know Now