I love to find new ways to declutter my space and clean my home, so when I came across these magnificent bathroom organization ideas, I had to share!
Having a clean and clutter-free home has become a way of life me.
If there is a room left untidy, my inner “Neat Freak” comes out in Hulk-like fashion and I just have to fix it!
That’s why today I’m going to share with you 7 incredible bathroom organizing tips that will change the way you clean.
7 Bathroom Organization Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Install a metal sheet on your bathroom wall and apply magnets on your makeup.
This is simply a metal sheet nicely decorated with a picture frame. You apply magnets to the backs of your makeup and voila! You have this beautiful wall organization masterpiece!
2. Install magazine holders to the doors of your bathroom cabinets.
Install a set of inexpensive magazine holders to store your hair dryers, flat irons, and other bathroom items.
3. Install a tension rod in your shower to hang multiple shower caddies.
This bathroom organization hack really works wonders for those with large families. Install multiple shower caddies to store your shower essentials.
Looking for ways to store extra bathroom towels? Install a wine rack on your bathroom wall for additional storage.
5. Install floating shelves for additional bathroom storage.
If you have a small bathroom, installing mini floating shelves will maximize space by adding an additional storage solution for small items in your bathroom.
6. Use plastic bins to organize items in your bathroom drawers.
Always a quick and easy solution, use plastic bins to organize your bathroom drawers. Sweet!
7. Use stackable containers underneath your cabinet for toiletries.
Using a stackable storage container is the perfect space-saving solution for organizing a cluttered bathroom vanity.