There are several ways to organize and declutter your bedroom and in this post, I will show you how.
Below you will find 15 bedroom organization hacks that are simply genius.
Save time, space and money by implementing some of these DIY bedroom storage ideas today!
You will love how clutter free your bedroom will be! Scroll below to check them out.
15 Bedroom Organization Hacks
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use S-Hooks to hang pants and other items to maximize space in your closet.
Use S-shaped hooks to hang pants, hats, belts, and scarves in your closet. Using these hooks will save you so much space and time!
2. Use bed risers to lift your bed and use the extra space for storage.
Use a set of bed risers to lift your bed from the floor. Use the extra space under your bed to store clothes, shoes and more.
3. Install tension rods in a nook of your bedroom to store and organize shoes.
If you have a lot of shoes and not much closet space, use tension rods in a corner or nook in your bedroom. This is the best way to maximize vertical space in a small bedroom.
4. Install a floating shelf to use as a bedside nightstand.
Get rid of your bulky beside furniture and instead install floating shelves to get the highest and best use of space in your bedroom. Neat!
5. Use a bedside organizer to store electronics and other items.
Use a bedside caddy to store everything from your phone to baby bottles you name it! It’s perfect for keeping all of your favorite items within reach. Oh, and it’s also a major space saver!
6. Use a Closet Maid to organize and maximize your bedroom closet space.
The Closet Maid is one of the best investments you can make if you are looking for a smart way to organize your bedroom closets. It has adjustable racks that you rearrange to fit your closet needs.
7. Use cardboard to make drawer dividers.
This is a budget-friendly fix to organizing your bedroom clothing drawers. Cut out a few pieces of cardboard to make your own dividers.
8. Create extra space in your closet by using totes on clothing hangers.
If you have a few utility totes laying around your home, how about using them to create extra space in your closet?
9. Turn an Ikea bookshelf into a storage bench.
Not only is this DIY bookshelf turned bench a beautiful addition to your room, by installing storage bins into this bookshelf you now have extra storage space for toys, shoes, and clothes! How sweet!
10. Turn an old bookshelf into an under bed storage trundle.
This is a genius idea! Seek out a Craigslist ad or garage sale to pick up an old bookshelf and turn it into an under bed storage trundle.
11. Use a shoe organizer to store makeup, socks or other small items.
A shoe organizer is an inexpensive solution to your bedroom organization needs. You can use a shoe organizer to store make-up, socks or any other small items.
12. Use an inexpensive drawer cart for sandals and other items.
A plastic drawer cart is the perfect solution for storing your sandals and other items in your room!
13. Install a pegboard on your bedroom wall.
It’s perfectly OK if you don’t have a desk in your bedroom, but a pegboard would prove to be very useful for additional storage. Use it to pin up jewelry, shelves and other storage items.
14. Turn a gift box into a charging station.
Using a nicely decorated gift box, you can hide unsightly phone chargers and wires as well as keep your bedside table clutter free with this DIY charging station.
15. Use an over the door organizer to store toiletries, shoes and other items.
Use an over the door organizer store toiletries and other items. This is a smart way to keep all your important things in a neat and organized fashion. I love this idea!