We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
In this post, you will find cheap and practical storage ideas for your home.
These ideas will inspire you create more space with simple items that can be re-purposed into the perfect organizers.
Budget-Friendly Home Organizing Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use a wire grid to create more storage space for kitchen essentials.
If you have a small kitchen and need more storage space, hang a wire grid behind or near your stove to store kitchen utensils, small pots, pans and other essentials. For more small kitchen hacks, check out this post.
2. A turnstile placed under the sink works wonderfully for storing items.
3. A bookshelf can add practical storage for a small or pantry-less kitchen.
If pantry space is limited (or if you don’t have a pantry at all) you can use a bookshelf to store and organize food and small kitchen appliances. For more incredible pantry hacks, check out this post.
4. Create a hanging organizer for cleaning tools and supplies.
In the laundry room, you can create a simple pegboard to store and organize items such as your brooms, mops and other cleaning tools. For more laundry room organizing ideas, check out this post.
5. Use labeled plastic bins for junk drawer storage.
Simple plastic bins can be placed inside your junk drawer to keep all the little things in your home neat, organized and easy to find. For more organization ideas for the small random items in your home, check out this post.
6. Mason jars provide stylish and creative storage for any room.
Mason jars are a must-have for any home as they can be used for so many things! They work especially well as organizers and can be used to stylishly store bathroom necessities. For more mason jar organizing ideas, you might enjoy this post.
7. Use like colored bins and baskets to create a neat and organized look for any closet.
Cheap, plastic storage bins are the most practical solution to organizing your home when you have a tight budget. Use like colored bins and labels for a neat and orderly look and feel for any room. For more dollar store organizing hacks, check out this post.
8. Hardware can be utilized for simple and practical storage.
PVC pipe can be cut, spray painted and used to organize your underwear drawer with ease. For more bra and underwear organization hacks, you might enjoy this post.
9. Mobile organizers create storage space and can be hidden when not in use.
For those with small kitchens, a mobile storage cart will work perfectly to create more storage space and when not in use, can be easily rolled into a closet out of sight. For more kitchen organizing tools, check out this post.
10. Thift store finds can be re-purposed into storage solutions for everyday items.
I love thrift store shopping and here you will see a vintage tea set re-purposed into a classy and stylish way to organize makeup tools and other toiletries. For more DIY make-up organizing ideas, you might enjoy this post.
I hope you enjoyed this post on budget-friendly ways to organize you home!
If you want to check out more awesome ideas on home organization, you might enjoy: [Pics] 13 Perfect Cleaning and Organizing Tricks for the Kitchen
PLEASE SHARE with your friends 🙂