We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
When it comes to farmhouse decorating, a wreath is a great item to have on hand that’ll easily compliment your decor.
In this post, I’ll share with you my personal favorite evergreen wreaths to enhance your rustic farmhouse or shabby chic home aesthetic.
Top 5 Wreaths for Farmhouse Decorating
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Preserved Boxwood Wreath– A lovely preserved boxwood wreath that would look great outside on the front door or in the home to compliment any farmhouse decor setting.
2. Eucalyptus Wreath– A gorgeous, evergreen eucalyptus wreath would be a stunning addition to your home. The rich, green leaves are captivating and will inspire a warm, lively and fresh aesthetic inside and outside of the home.
3. Cotton Boll Wreath– A cotton boll wreath is a simplistic and charming decor item that will instantly enhance a rustic or farmhouse-styled room. This timeless wreath is an all-year round centerpiece which would look fantastic hung on a wall or door.
4. Lavender Wreath– A lavender wreath will add a warm, inviting and refreshing touch to your home. This wreath could easily compliment a front entryway or accent wall, impressing anyone who enters your home.
5. Grey Willow Wreath– This wreath is simplistic in design which makes it a great accessory to your home. Made of natural willows, it will blend perfectly with either rustic farmhouse or shabby chic decor.
For more farmhouse decorating ideas, you might enjoy: 7 Stunning Rustic Tiered Trays for Farmhouse Style Decorating
PLEASE SHARE with your friends 🙂