These Christmas hacks are just what the doctor ordered.
In this post, you will find amazing Christmas tips and tricks that all homeowners should know about.
Keep scrolling below to check out these cool ideas!
Christmas Organizing Hacks
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use pre-lit garland to make your Christmas tree look 10x fuller
To make your Christmas tree appear fuller, use pre-lit garland to fill the spaces in between the branches of your tree. This will make your tree look thick and lush.
2. Wrap your christmas lights around a coat hanger to keep them from getting tangled while in storage…
… or repurpose your old coffee canisters to house your lights with ease.
3. Use heavy duty Command hooks to hang your wreaths and other decorations without damaging your walls or doors.
Command hooks are an easy solution to hanging temporary decorations around the home for the holidays!
4. Instead of breaking down your fake Christmas tree to repack it, save time by shrink wrapping it instead.
5. Glue plastic cups to cardboard to use as ornament and decoration storage.
6. Store your bead garland in plastic bottles. This will help prevent tangling until next use.
8. Place a snow saucer underneath your tree stand to prevent water leakage and spills.
Place a snow saucer underneath your tree to catch any spills or leaks when watering.
9. Store your small Christmas ornaments in an egg carton.
10. Save money by wrapping your Christmas gifts in fabric instead of expensive paper.
Wrap your Christmas gifts with fabric instead of holiday wrapping paper. This will save you money, is better for the environment and will require less cleaning up on Christmas day.