Keeping the house clean can be challenging but with these cleaning and organizing tips life just got a lot easier!
Make your everyday cleaning routine simpler by checking out these awesome tips for a tidier house.
Cleaning & Organizing Tips and Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Fold your jeans and organize them in bins.
This is an extremely smart way to fold and organize your jeans. Not only does it look nice but it also saves a ton of space. For more folding and organizing hacks, check out this post.
2. Use a magazine holder for creative storage solutions.
A simple magazine holder can be used for so much more! In the bathroom, it can be attached to your cabinet door to store and organize hair tools and products. For more incredible bathroom organizing ideas, you might enjoy this post.
3. Magic Erasers are the perfect multi-purpose cleaning tool.
Magic Erasers are pretty awesome cleaning products when used by themselves, however paired with Ajax soap and Comet cleaner, you can get your bathtub super clean with minimal effort. For more Magic Eraser cleaning hacks, you might enjoy this post.
4. Use cardboard to create drawer dividers.
No need to break the bank with this simple DIY project. All you need is a cardboard box to make your own clothing drawer dividers to keep everything organized. For more easy bedroom organizing hacks, check out this post.
5. Create more storage space in a small room by using floating shelves.
Hang your TV on the wall and decorate the space around it with floating shelves that can also be used for storing and organizing other items. For more bedroom organizing hacks, you might enjoy this post.
6. Steam your microwave to make it way easier to clean.
Simply microwave a bowl of 1/4 cup vinegar and 1 cup of water or use an Angry Mama to steam your microwave and make it incredibly easy to clean. For more amazing house cleaning tips, check out this post.
7. Keep toys and other recreational items neatly stored with bins and baskets.
8. Use towel rods to organize pot and pan lids.
How often has your kitchen cabinets become cluttered with your pot and pan lids? You can simply attach a towel bar to any free space in your kitchen to keep all your lids organized and accessible. For more DIY kitchen organizing ideas, check out this post.
2. Towel rods hung vertically work wonderfully to store bathroom towels.
10. Use coffee grounds to remove smells from your home.
Fill a coffee filter with a few spoonfuls of coffee grounds to deodorize your clothing drawers, shoes and even your refrigerator. For more ways that you can clean your home with coffee grounds, check out this post.
I really hope these cleaning organizing ideas inspire you to tidy your home in new and exciting ways! For more amazing cleaning and organizing tips you might enjoy: 11 of the Best Home Organizing Ideas for Anyone’s Budget
PLEASE SHARE with your friends 🙂