Yes, it’s that time of the year.
Time to end the sweet summer vacation and get the kiddos ready for the school year.
Luckily, these Moms have created some pretty awesome ways to make the school year more bearable by sharing their brilliant back to school organization ideas.
Returning to school will be such a breeze for you and the kids!
If you want to be inspired, check out ideas below!
Back to School Organization Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Create a command center to help the kids stay organized and focused.
Via The 36th Avenue
This school command center comes complete with a dry erase calendar, pencils and other school supplies.
2. Use a file box to store and organize important school documents and awards.
Via Dandee Designs
3. Make a DIY home work station.
Via Uncommon Designs
You can catch the full tutorial on this awesome homework station by clicking here.
4. Repurpose glass jars to organize school supplies.
5. Make homework trays and buckets labeled with your kids’ names to help them stay organized.
Via The Happy Scraps
Via The Happy Scaps
6. Use these awesome printables to help your kids’ keep track of money that you give them.
This is a genius way to help your kids keep track of money that you give them for school related activities. You can get the printables here.
7. Organize crayons and markers using a labeled plastic drawer.
8. Create a grab and go snack station in your kitchen for the kids.
Via Uncommon Design
Using basket or bins, stock them with healthy food items so that the kids will always have snacks to take with them to school.
9. Create a magnetic chore chart.
Via A Spotted Pony
This will help your kids visually keep track of their daily tasks.
10. Make a mini command center by your front door.
Via Simple Stylings
11. Create a mini homework station stocked with essential school supplies.
12. Create a turnstile homework station that’s easily accessible.
Via Mom on Time Out
Click here for the full tutorial .
13. Use a simple shoe organizer to store school supplies.
14. Use bulletin boards to help your kids stay focused on tasks throughout the week.
15. Pick out outfits for the week and store them in a labeled closet organizer.
Via The Gunny Sack
This closet organizer will make the week go by smoother since the kids will not waste time trying to pick out outfits everyday.
16. Make sure your kids always have something healthy to snack on by making an after-school food station.
17. Create a magnetic school supply board so that items do not get misplaced.
Full tutorial on this project can be found here.