We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
Chalkboard paint and labels seem to be everywhere and I’m loving it!
Using chalkboard to organize your home is a great way to bring about feelings of sweet nostalgia reminiscent of the good ol’ school days and authenticity.
If you want to know how you can organize your home using chalkboard, keep scrolling below to check out these brilliant ideas!
17+ Chalkboard Organization Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use chalkboard paint on your kitchen cabinet doors to organize your measuring cups and spoons.
Via Modish and Main
Use chalkboard paint or paper to line the inside of your kitchen cabinets.
2. Use chalkboard labels to organize odds and ends in separate drawers or bins.
Via Polka Dot Chair
Via Kelly Elko
3. Make your own chalkboard paperweights for your home or the office.
For the full amazing tutorial on how to make these cute little paperweights click here.
4. Make your own chalkboard kitchen clipboard to keep track of things to add to your grocery list.
This clipboard is lovely and I think it will instantly add personality to your kitchen. Catch the full tutorial here.
5. Use chalkboard spray paint to label and organize toy storage bins
Via A Beautiful Mess
6. Use chalkboard labels to organize your kitchen spices.
Via Hoosier Homemade
I love the spice jar organization! How neat and organized!
7. Use chalkboard labels to sort and organize toys and games.
Via One Kin Design
8. Use chalkboard paint to label your flower and herb pots.
Via Lia Griffith
9. Use chalkboard paint in the kids’ playroom.
10. Use chalkboard labels on storage bins to organize your garage.
11. Make your own chalkboard dinner menu for the kitchen.
12. Use chalkboard closet dividers to organize your clothes.
13. Use chalkboard paint on your fridge to keep track of food.
Via The Kurtz Corner
Via Genevieve Gail
14. Make your own chalkboard key and mail organizer.
Via Shanty 2 Chic
15. Spray paint your dressers to label and organize your clothes.
16. Use chalkboard paint to organize your bathroom drawers.
17. Use chalkboard paint and labels to organize your pantry.
Via Blesser House
Via Thinking Closet
You might enjoy: 21 Dollar Store Organization Hacks Neat Freaks Will Love!
Which idea was your favorite? Let us know by commenting below!