We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
If you need inspiration on setting up the perfect craft room, then look no further.
In this post you’ll find the best ways to organize and your craft room on a budget.
From pegboards to armoires, you’ll find the best ways to maximize space and keep your craft room neat and tidy.
Keep scrolling below to check out the most brilliantly designed craft rooms.
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Craft Room Closet- Turn unused closet space into a craft room. Complete with a pegboard to store materials and maximize space. | via Pretty Healthy House
3. Paint/ Dye Storage Bookcase- DIY a simple bookcase to store paint, dyes and other craft supplies. What makes this one super special is the hidden storage space behind the frame. | via Infarrantly Creative
4. DIY Fabric Hutch- Scrounge a local garage sale or thrift shop for furniture that you can paint and repurpose into beautiful storage for fabric and other items. | via Welcome to the Mouse House
Shop Cricut machines HERE.
7. Craft Closet/Armoire- If you don’t have the space for a full craft room, you can turn an old cabinet or armoire into a unique and convenient craft space.
8. Craft Pegboard- A framed piece of pegboard is both stylish and practical. | via Just a Girl and Her Blog
13. Tiered Trays- Tiered trays are the perfect storage solution for small items such as tags, ribbons and pins. | via Michelle Wooderson
14. Wall Rail Organizer- A rail organizer set is sleek, stylish and ideal for small craft rooms so that you can take advantage of vertical wall space without limiting your work space. | via Unskinny Boppy