We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
If you need inspiration on setting up the perfect craft room, then look no further.
In this post you’ll find the best ways to organize and your craft room on a budget.
From pegboards to armoires, you’ll find the best ways to maximize space and keep your craft room neat and tidy.
Keep scrolling below to check out the most brilliantly designed craft rooms.
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Craft Room Closet- Turn unused closet space into a craft room. Complete with a pegboard to store materials and maximize space. | via Pretty Healthy House
2. Craft Cart- A rolling storage cart with pull out drawers can be be a space-saving way to store craft supplies. Plus when not in use it can be simply rolled into a closet. | via Lela Burris
Related: 13 Brilliant Ways to Organize with a Rolling Cart
3. Paint/ Dye Storage Bookcase- DIY a simple bookcase to store paint, dyes and other craft supplies. What makes this one super special is the hidden storage space behind the frame. | via Infarrantly Creative
4. DIY Fabric Hutch- Scrounge a local garage sale or thrift shop for furniture that you can paint and repurpose into beautiful storage for fabric and other items. | via Welcome to the Mouse House
5. Rolling Cart- Use a tiered rolling cart to store and organize multiple craft machines while maximizing vertical space. | via @ocvintagecharm
Shop Cricut machines HERE.
6. Cube Organizer- A cube organizer is a must-have for a craft room. It’s incredibly versatile and is perfect for keeping supplies organized. | via @stampinblondie
7. Craft Closet/Armoire- If you don’t have the space for a full craft room, you can turn an old cabinet or armoire into a unique and convenient craft space.
8. Craft Pegboard- A framed piece of pegboard is both stylish and practical. | via Just a Girl and Her Blog
9. Shoe Organizer- Hang a shoe organizer on a door on the side of your craft closet or cabinet to create additional space for supplies. | via Refresh Restyle
10. Tiered Caddy- A tiered caddy can be a simple storage solution for rolls of vinyl. It doesn’t take up much space and easily accessible. | via Silhouette School Blog
11. Craft Workbench- A workbench can be tastefully painted and repurposed into a craft area made especially for you. | via Pinterest
12. Magazine Holders- Magazine holders are perfect for organizing paper stock. | via Kimberly Crawford
13. Tiered Trays- Tiered trays are the perfect storage solution for small items such as tags, ribbons and pins. | via Michelle Wooderson
14. Wall Rail Organizer- A rail organizer set is sleek, stylish and ideal for small craft rooms so that you can take advantage of vertical wall space without limiting your work space. | via Unskinny Boppy
15. DIY Ironing Board Station- Using a simple cube organizer and ironing board, you can DIY a space-saving station for ironing and storing fabrics. | via Peekaboo Pages