Ok, so I think we all can agree on the fact that college dorm rooms are usually very tight on space.
But that’s totally ok because in this post, I’m going to share a few of the most brilliant organization hacks that will help you make the most out of a tiny dorm room.
If you really want to be inspired, keep scrolling below!
15 Dorm Room Organization Hacks
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Using Command Hooks, hang a shower caddy or bucket on your wall to store your school supplies and bathroom toiletries.
2.Keep essentials in a portable caddy that you can store in a closet when not in use.
3. Use a toothbrush holder and dish to store pens, pencils and other small items.
4. Use a towel rack as a quick and easy clothing and shoe organizer.
5. Invest in a small mirror that has storage capabilities.
6. Use a shoe organizer to store your snacks, hair supplies and other items.
7. Replace your computer desk chair with an ottoman that could also be used for storage.
Via Pottery Barn
8. Stack trunks on top of each other. This doubles as a side table and…
…a place to store your school supplies or other items.
9. Use tension rods in an unused corner of your room to store and organize scarves, shoes, etc.
Via A Loyal Love
10. Maximize as much space as you can by using an over-the-bed storage rack.
11. Use a pegboard in your room. It saves a ton of space plus there are countless ways you can organize your items with it.
12. If you have a mini fridge, place it on top of a mobile cart to add storage space for kitchen utensils and other supplies.
Via PB Teen
13. Repurpose a utensil organizer into a storage space for your keys and other small items.
14. Use a mobile cart for your dorm essentials. This can easily be rolled into a closet or corner when not in use.
15. Use drawer organizers to store your shirts, undergarments and even items such as towels under your bed or in a closet for easy access.