Here are a few fruit and vegetable storage ideas for small kitchens that you can’t afford to miss.
These ideas will inspire you to DIY or find creative storage ideas using items that you already have in your home.
If you are ready to check out these incredible fruit and vegetable storage hacks, keep scrolling below!
Fruit and Vegetable Kitchen Storage Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use a wire basket fruit stand to store your fruits and vegetables in your kitchen.
This wire fruit and vegetable stand will look great in any kitchen big or small. It will save a ton of space as well!
2. Use magazine holders to store fruits and vegetables in your kitchen cabinets or pantry.
This is a smart way to store your vegetables to help keep them fresh longer.
3. Make your own produce stand to store fruits and vegetables next to your kitchen counter.
Via Over the Big Moon
My friends over at the Big Moon have a wonderful tutorial on how you can make this diy produce stand with little effort and money.
4. Make your own under-cabinet storage bins for your fruit.
Via Live Renewed
You can also make your own under-cabinet fruit storage bins to help save even more countertop space. Go here for the full tutorial.
5. Use these handy wall-mounted storage bags to store your fresh veggies.
6. Install pull-out drawers to store your veggies and other fruit.
7. Use simple wire baskets attached to your kitchen wall for additional fruit storage.
These wire bins not only look nice but can help save space in your kitchen by adding additional storage for your fruit and vegetables.
8. Use a shoe organizer in your pantry to store your fresh fruit.
The versatility of shoe organizers never cease to amaze me. Who would have ever thought to use one for fruit storage? Brilliant!
9. Install wire bins to the side of your kitchen countertop for vegetable storage.
10. Use a space-saving mobile cart to store your fruit and vegetables.
11. Use a hanging fruit basket to keep your fruit off your kitchen countertop.
Via House Mix Blog
A hanging fruit basket will look very nice on your kitchen wall and will make your kitchen feel a little bit bigger.
12. Use wicker basket to store your root vegetables such as potatoes and onions.
13. Use a fruit hammock to store fresh fruit underneath your cabinet.
14. Install pull-out drawers to discreetly store your fruit and veggies in your kitchen.
Via JM Woodworks
I would love to have these drawers installed in my kitchen! What about you?