Have you been looking for ways to organize and declutter your kitchen?
In this post, I will share with you 21 kitchen storage and organizing ideas that are simply genius!
You will love the creativity of these time, space and money saving kitchen organization hacks.
Keep scrolling below to the awesomeness!
21 DIY Kitchen Organization Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1.Use sink caddies inside of the pantry or cabinet doors for sauce packets.
Save space and time by keeping your small kitchen items like sauce packets in sink caddies inside the pantry door or along the wall.
2. Store canned goods in wire bins under or within cabinets or pantry.
Store your canned goods in wire bins that can be stored underneath or within your kitchen cabinets or pantry.
3. Store cereal in airtight containers.
Store your cereal in space saving airtight containers that can be stacked or placed next to each other for easy access.
4. Store your Pasta, Rice, and Flour in stackable containers.
Use stackable airtight containers to store pasta, rice, and flour.
5. Use a magazine holder to store long boxes inside the under-sink cabinet door.
Use a metal magazine holder to store your aluminum foil and plastic cling wrap boxes.
6. Declutter your under sink cabinets by using pull out drawers.
The under cabinet of this sink was transformed using a only a few pieces of plywood and plastic bins.
7. Organize your fridge by placing items in clear bins.
Using clear storage bins for items in your fridge is a great idea! It will save so space!
8. Use a paper towel holder to store trash bags under the sink.
9. Create a kitchen command center using the wall next to the kitchen entrance.
The wall next to your kitchen’s entryway is perfect to store keys, dry erase boards and other utility items.
10. Use clear or wire baskets to store veggies and fruits.
Save space by using clear or wire baskets to hold fresh vegetables and fruits.
11. Use a kitchen turntable for utensils or spices on the kitchen counter top.
This handmade kitchen turntable is perfect organizing utensils or spices on the kitchen counter top.
12. Use dividers to separate lids and containers in the kitchen drawer.
Use plastic dividers to organize lids and containers in your kitchen drawer. Neat!
13. Use mason jars to store spices in the kitchen drawer.
Use chalkboard labels on the lids of your mason jars for organizing and storing your kitchen spices.
14. Make a recipe box to store your favorites.
Print out your favorite recipes and store them in a box that you can keep in reach when you need them.
15. Use a towel rack to store your pot and pan lids.
Using a simple towel rack to store your pot and pan lids is a fantastic way to keep your kitchen more organized.
16. Use metal baskets under your kitchen sink to store cleaning supplies.
Metal baskets are very sturdy and reliable for your household items that you want to store underneath your kitchen sink.
You might enjoy: 31 Mind-Blowing Ways to Clean Your Entire House!
17.Use fabric plastic bag holders.
Store plastic bags in colorful fabric holders.
18. Use a spice gripper to store spices inside of your kitchen cabinet doors.
Using a spice gripper to store spices is very creative and huge space saver!
19.Use an over the sink shelf to maximize counter space.
Use an expandable sink shelf to help declutter your counters and have additional shelving for your dish detergent and other items.
20. Use a shoe organizer to store food items in pantry.
If you are lacking space in your pantry, a shoe organizer would be best to store extra food items.
21. Turn a TV cabinet into a pantry extension.
Running out of space is never cool. This mom purchased a tv cabinet and transformed it into a secondary pantry!