If you have a tiny bathroom, finding space for your makeup and other beauty supplies may be an issue.
The solution is easy: create more space!
In this post I will share 15 cheap and easy ways to organize and store your makeup in small spaces.
If you need inspiration, keep scrolling below!
15 Ways to Organize Cosmetics in Your Bathroom
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Separate makeup into containers and label them.
Reuse plastic jars and other containers and label them with the makeup up tool’s name.
2. Use clear, acrylic shelving to store and organize makeup on your bathroom wall.
Use acrylic shelving to neatly organize your makeup alongside your bathroom wall.
3. Create a magnet makeup board for cosmetic storage.
Via Laura’s Thoughts
4. Spray paint mason jars for pretty makeup brush storage.
Spray paint mason jars for a beautiful, yet cheap and easy way to store your makeup supplies.
5. Turn a simple sushi mat into a makeup organizer.
You can create a simple,portable makeup organizer using a sushi mat. How cool is this?
6. Store your lipstick and other beauty supplies in a candy jar.
Use a candy jar to simply store your favorite makeup supplies. This is a genius idea!
7. Use stick on pods to organize makeup on the inside of your bathroom cabinet doors.
Stick pods make it easy to store and organize your makeup and other bathroom supplies.
8. Use a door shelf to organize makeup and other beauty essentials.
A hanging door shelf in your bathroom is perfect for storing your cosmetic essentials.
9. Use clear containers and decorative sand to store your makeup brushes.
Decorative sand and clear glass containers will give your bathroom a glamorous aesthetic.
Via Pink Blossom
10. Use a small vanity or cookie jar to store makeup sponges.
A small cookie jar is a neat way to store your makeup sponges.
11. Use glass canisters to neatly organize your makeup and other beauty supplies.
These canisters look really cool and a great way to organize your favorite makeup items.
12. Repurpose an old tea set to organize your makeup essentials.
An old tea set can be repurposed and used to store your makeup brushes and other items.
13. Instead of using a potholder for plants, use it to store your beauty supplies.
An Ikea socker pot holder is perfect for organizing your makeup brushes.
14. Use an Ikea Raskog cart to store your makeup must-haves.
Via Who is Mocca
Use an Ikea Raskog mobile cart to store your makeup. This can be easily rolled into a closet when not in use.
15. Use a shoe organizer to store makeup on your bathroom door.
A simple shoe organizer can help solve the problem of not having enough space in your bathroom.
Via Murjerde 10