Looking for ways to keep your bathroom medicine cabinet neat and organized?
Well, look no further.
In this post, you’ll find 8 super inspiring ways to declutter your medicine cabinet and keep it tidy for longer.
Check them out below!
Medicine Cabinet Organization Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use plastic drawers to organize medicine.
Use mini plastic drawers to organize your medicine. This will ensure that you can find what you need when you need it. Plus, a handy label maker is must-have for making the process of organizing medicine a lot easier. | via Just A Girl Blog
2. Make a medicine bin for each family member based on special needs.
Make and label bins for each family member depending on their needs. This can be handy for those with certain allergies or specialized medicine requirements. | via Calculating Blessings
3. Add a chalkboard panel for keep track of daily doses.
4. Use a Lazy Susan to organize vitamins to save space.
5. Use stylish storage bins for a neat and orderly look.
6. Attach magnetic strips inside your medicine cabinet for extra storage.
7. Organize your medicine based on ailment.
8. Use command hooks to store toothbrushes, razors and other small items.
via That 70’s House
Command hooks are excellent tools for storing items such as your toothbrushes and razors on the inside your medicine cabinet doors.
For more incredible bathroom organizing ideas, check out this post.