These simple kitchen organizing and cleaning tips are brilliant and will inspire you to create a neat and tidy space that you’ll love.
Keep reading to learn smart ways to maximize space even in the smallest of kitchens.
Kitchen Cleaning and Organizing Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use plastic bins to keep your kitchen drawers organized.
2. Decorative items can be used as practical and stylish organization solutions.
Use a turnstile and decorative pieces to store and organize your kitchen utensils and other items on your counter top to create practical storage that also displays well.
3. Keep a bin near or over the sink for dirty dishes.
Place dirty dishes in a bin near or over the sink. This will help you save water as well as ensure that you have a clean and clear sink when you need to use it for other things. For more amazing dish washing hacks, click here.
4. Stackable plastic bins are great for maximizing small spaces.
5. A rolling cart is a good investment for storing extra kitchen items.
Use a rolling cart to store and organize extra pots,pans and other kitchen essentials. It can be rolled away into a closet when not in use. For more rolling cart storage and organization ideas, click here.
6. Wire bins and baskets can add storage space to an unused wall area of your kitchen.
7. Baby oil can be used to shine stainless steel appliances.
Grab a microfiber cloth and a small amount of baby oil to make your stainless steel appliances shine like new as well as prevent future fingerprints and smudges. For more cleaning tips that’ll help prepare you for the upcoming holidays, click here.
8. Magazine or file holders work wonderfully to organize and store pots and pans.
9. Make a magnetic spice display to store and organize your spices.
10. Create storage space for your kitchen tools on your cabinet doors with hooks.
11. Save more space in the pantry by using containers for food storage.
12. Make your trash easier to take out with this simple hack.
13. Smells could be coming from your garbage disposal so make sure to clean the flanges weekly.
If you got an old toothbrush laying around, use it to clean the flanges of your garbage disposal. This could be the reason for smells coming from your sink. For more brilliant house cleaning tips, click here.
I hope these ideas inspire you with ways to organize and clean your kitchen with ease. For more amazing kitchen organizing ideas you might enjoy: 21 Super Brilliant Ways to Organize Your Kitchen
PLEASE SHARE with your friends 🙂