Here are a few cheap and easy dollar store organizing ideas I can not wait to share with you!
These dollar store hacks will not “break the bank” and will help to make your home neat and organized.
If you want to be inspired, keep scrolling below to check them out!
21 Dollar Store Organization Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use dollar store bins to give your linen closet a complete makeover.
Via Homemade Ginger
These plastic bins really make this linen closet look so organized.
2. Use cheap utensil trays to organize jewelry.
3. Use a craft organizer to store hair accessories.
Via The Idea Room
Keep all your little hair accessories in one place.
4. Use plastic cups to store craft essentials and other supplies.
5. Use plastic bins to organize toys in the kids’ playroom.
Label the bins and it will help your kids know where to put their toys when playtime is over.
6. Spray paint dollar store bins to give them a vintage locker look.
Via Chic California
Can you believe that these are spray painted plastic bins? To get this look, click here for the full tutorial.
7. Use simple baskets to store and organize bathroom towels.
8. Hang a wire basket in your bathroom to organize nail polish and other beauty supplies.
Via Liz Marie Blog
9. Use a simple plastic basket to organize snacks for family road trips.
Keeping snacks in baskets during road trip will help prevent big messes and spills.
10. Glue pretty fabric behind a picture frame to use as a budget-friendly dry erase board.
Via Sew Lux
11. Use a shoe organizer to store hair supplies and products.
12. Attach plastic cups to your bathroom cabinet door to store toothbrushes and toothpaste.
Via Living Well Mom
Save counter space by opting to use the back of your cabinet door for storage.
13. Use plastic bins to neatly organize your bathroom drawers.
14. Use plastic baskets and bins to organize your laundry room on a budget.
15. Use plastic bins to organize diapers and other baby items in the nursery.
16. Use plastic bins to neatly store and organize toys in the garage.
17. Use stackable bins to make this play cash register/ toy organizer.
I would like to add wheels to the bottom of this so that it would be mobile and could be placed in a closet.
18. Use plastic bins to store your shoes and save space in your closet.
19. Use an ice tray to sort and organize jewelry.
20. Use a small bin to make a DIY charging station.
Via Time with Thea
21. Use metal pizza pans to store and organize magnetic toys.
Using pizza pans is a creative way to store magnetic letters and other small items.