We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
With Thanksgiving around the corner, you may be wondering what foods you’re going to cook and what desserts will be on your menu.
Well look no further because in this post, you’ll find the most delectable and easy to make Thanksgiving dessert ideas that your dinner guests will love.
These desserts are super yummy and will have your friends and family begging for more. Plus, it doesn’t require “chef level” baking skills to make them.
So keep scrolling below to be inspired!
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Upside Down Pineapple Cake- Light and sweet, a pineapple cake is the perfect way to end a heavy meal. | via Saving Dessert
2. Apple Turnovers- Try making turnovers featuring your favorite fruit. The best thing about these are that they can be made ahead and still taste fresh. | via Natasha’s Kitchen
3. Vanilla Bean Butter Glaze Cake- No mixer required to create this simple yet delicious vanilla cake. | via Averie Cooks
4. Banana Pudding- You can’t go wrong with a dessert classic such as banana pudding made from scratch. | via The Missing Lokness
Related: 31 Beautiful Thanksgiving Tablescape Ideas
5. Coconut Cake- Coconut adds just the right amount of sweetness to any meal. Top with fruit such as pineapple to inspire tropical flavor. | via Shugary Sweets
6. Strawberry Pie- A strawberry pie can be a refreshing compliment to a hearty Thanksgiving meal. | via Cincy Shopper
7. Peach Cobbler- A cobbler or two is a must at any holiday dinner. Add a scoop of icecream to take a traditional cobbler to the next level. | via Tidy Mom
Related: 27 Unbelievable Holiday Cooking Hacks You’ll Regret Not Knowing Sooner
8. Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake- This poundcake is just the right amount of sweet and tangy featuring a delicious fruit combo of fresh blueberries and lemon. | via The Anthony Kitchen
9. Pecan Pie Cheesecake- This creamy dessert is the perfect combination of sweet, salty and nutty that both cheesecake and pecan pie lovers will enjoy. | via Just So Tasty
10. Mini Pies- Mini pies are as cute as they are delicious! Try creating mini pies in an assortment of flavors to add variety to your dessert menu. | via Live Well Bake Often
11. Italian Creme Cannoncini- These crispy and buttery Italian pastries are sure to be a hit at your holiday dinner. | via Cooking with Manuela
12. Red Velvet Cake- A red velvet cake is a true southern classic with it’s moist and fluffy texture and mild cocoa flavor. | via Cookies and Cups
13. Lemon Meringue Pie- Make this pie completely from scratch for authentic and boldly tangy flavor. |via Rock Recipes
14. Traditional Cheesecake- You can’t go wrong with a classic cheesecake. Add fresh fruit such as strawberries, peaches or raspberries for garnish. | via Live Well Bake Often
15. Blueberry Crumble Pie- Using fresh ripe blueberries, this crumble pie is light and refreshing. | via Saving Dessert
16. Caramel Creme Brulee Pie- This pie a non-traditional take on the delicate and classic creme brulee dessert. Add a layer of caramel or chocolate for a burst of flavor with every spoonful. | via Belly Full
17. Classic Pecan Pie- A southern classic, pecan pie is fun dessert to make and a delightful treat for tastebuds with its perfectly balance of sweet and salty deliciousness. | via Just So Tasty
18. Old Fashioned Sugar Cream Pie- Made with only five ingredients this creamy and sweet dessert will have your guests begging for second servings. | via My Incredible Recipes
19. Butterscotch Pudding- Instead of baking, try making pudding cups in yummy flavors such as butterscotch, chocolate and pumpkin. Top with whip cream and sprinkles of your choice. | via Baking a Moment
20. Raspberry Sweet Rolls- Sweet, hot and fresh rolls are a delicious alternative to baking pies and cakes for Thanksgiving dinner. | via Two Peas and Their Pod
21. Caramel Apple Crumble Pie- Here’s a delicious take on the traditional apple pie with a blend of toffee and caramel flavors. | via Jane’s Patisserie
22. Banana Bread- A simple and sweet dessert such as banana bread is a delightful compliment to Fall inspired flavors such as pumpkin and cinnamon. | via Alexandra Cooks
23. Triple Chocolate Cake- Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! This dessert is a triple threat when it comes to satisfying your sweet tooth. | via Sally’s Baking Addiction
24. Maple Buttermilk Custard Pie- This custard pie is smooth, creamy and tangy with decorative maple leaves it is sure to catch the eyes of your dinner guests. | via Everyday Pie
25. Pistachio Layered Cake- This layered cake is a real treat. Pistachios are chock full of heart healthy benefits and adds delicious flavor to a simple cake. | via Life Made Simple
26. Blackberry Cobbler- A blackberry cobbler is a fulfilling dessert that appeals to any crowd. Using fresh berries is always a plus when making this sweet treat. | via Five Heart Home