Love is in the air and Valentine’s Day Decor is on your mind!
Take a look at these fabulous ways to decorate for Valentine’s Day featuring rustic and farmhouse-inspired decor accents.
Keep scrolling below for Valentine’s ideas to DIY or to inspire your shopping list.
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
Farmhouse Inspired Valentine’s Decor
1. Rustic Valentine’s Tiered Tray- Tiered trays are some of the most versatile home items ever. You can use them to store and organize items or as a decor accent. Style them easily with items such as miniature signs and even sweet treats to make a Valentine’s vignette that’s eye-catching and fun.
via Instagram @wholelifepretty
via Instagram @sharystudio
Or you can make your own tray using upcycled goods from your local thrift store!
via Worthing Court
4. Upcycled Valentine’s Day Books- You can turn old books into adorable Valentine’s day decor pieces to accent everything from your bookshelves to the fireplace mantel. | via Craftberry Bush
5. Valentine’s Day Mantel- Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous, suggests shopping around after holiday sales for red items to repurpose into Valentine’s Day decor such as this beautiful red flower tree.
7. Valentine’s Day Wood Letter Decor- For a last-minute Valentine’s decor piece, take a couple of X and O letters from your local craft store and update them with a touch of paint for a cute display. | via The Southern Couture
8. DIY Valentine’s Day Directional Sign- You can find scraps of wood and turn them into a cute little Valentine’s Day directional sign for the front yard. | via Stow and Tell You
9. DIY Valentine’s Candy Vase- You can give this vase away as a gift or use it as a beautiful (and edible) Valentine’s Day accent for your home. | via Evolutions of Style
10. DIY Metal and Wood Valentine’s Day Sign- You can create personalized signs for Valentine’s day using simple metal letters and a canvas. | via Tatertots and Jello
via Love Grows Wild
11. DIY Valentine’s Day Burlap Decor- Here’s another fun Valentine’s Day project! You can take foam letters and burlap to create rustic decor accent pieces for your mantel or shelves. | via Simply Designing
via Making Manzanita
12. DIY Handmade Valentines Day Pillows- Nothing says, “I Love You” more than something handmade. You can make a set of Valentine’s Day pillows with burlap and pom-poms. | via Tatertots and Jello
13. DIY Valentine’s Day “Cupid Arrows” – You can make a set of “cupid arrows” that will inspire love all over your home. | via I Heart Naptime