We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
If you’ve been searching for ways to declutter your refrigerator then you are in the right place, my friend!
In this post, I will share 11 brilliant ways to store and organize foods as well as prevent messes in your refrigerator.
Keep scrolling below to check out these awesome fridge organization ideas!
11 Fridge Organization Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use glass jars to organize fruits and veggies.
Via Home Storage Solutions 101
Use glass jars to organize fruits and veggies in your fridge. Not only is it visually appealing, but it is a sneaky way to entice your family to eat a healthier.
2. Neatly store loose food items in wicker baskets.
via The Intentional Minimalist
If you really want to organize and upgrade the overall aesthetic of your fridge, try using wicker baskets for food storage.
3. Use a Zip n’ Store to organize your food items in plastic bags.
This Zip n’ Store is a space saving pull-out unit that you can install underneath your refrigerator shelving to store items that are in ziplock or plastic bags.
4. Use plastic refrigerator and freezer bins to stack/organize drinks and other food items.
If you are serious about cleaning and organizing your fridge and freezer, then you will want to invest in stackable plastic bins to store your loose food items such as drinks, fruits and veggies.
5. Use Press n’ Seal on fridge shelves to make cleaning up super easy.
No more worrying about spills and other messes in your refrigerator. Use Press N’ Seal to cover your shelves and protect it from any accidents.
6. Store salsa and dips in labeled glass containers for a clean, organized look.
via The Social Home
7. Use cheap dollar store bins to organize food in your fridge.
Via Goodbye, House. Hello, Home!
Use these pull out storage bins to organize your fridge in a way that everything is easily accessible.
8. Apply magnets to the bottom of your food containers.
Via Tater Tots and Jello
Apply magnets to the bottoms of small food containers to snacks and other food items.
9. Install pull-out bins for additional food storage.
If you are tight on fridge space, then use a set of pull-out bins for additional food storage and organization in your refrigerator.
10. Use your refrigerator to store other kitchen essentials.
This fridge organizer is great for storing your kitchen essentials!
11. Use a magnetic calendar to keep track of expiration dates.
Every month, it would be a wise idea to check food in your refrigerator and write their expiration dates on this magnetic fridge calendar.
You might enjoy: 9 Must-Have Car Organizers for Busy Moms That Will Make Life Easier