If you’ve been looking for garage storage ideas, then you’ve come to the right place.
Now is the perfect time to clean, declutter and organize your garage. From organizing your power tools to color coding your circuit breaker, here are 13 amazing garage storage ideas to try.
Keep scrolling below to check them out!
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use window planters to store spray paint cans.
2. Use simple baskets and bins for storage.
Your local dollar store is a great place to find cheap baskets and bins to store sport equipment. | via Old Salt Farm
3. Install pegboard along your garage wall.
Pegboard is very versatile and can be an inexpensive way to create additional storage space when you need it. | via Better Homes & Gardens
4. Use stackable storage bins to save space.
5. Repurpose old coffee canisters into recycling bins.
Old coffee cans can be retouched with just a touch of paint and repurposed as recycling bins for used batteries. | via Lil Blue Boo
6. Use rolling shelves to store emergency goods.
7. Use labeled plastic bins to store items not for immediate use.
8. Laundry baskets can be used to store outdoor balls.
9. Old paint can be stored in labeled mason jars.
10. Make use of vertical space by adding shelving to garage walls.
11. Color code your circuit breaker for accessibility.
Have you ever stood at your circuit breaker confused and not knowing which switch will turn the lights back on? Well go ahead and color code everything so that you are ready in case of an emergency. | via First Home Love Life
12. Use wood crates for storage.
Wood crates are not only durable but can be perfect for storing and organizing shoes and other things in your garage. | via Double the Blessings
13. Use a bike hook and bungee cord to create storage for wires and extension cords.
A simple bungee cord and bike hook can create the perfect storage system for all those random wires and extension cords in your garage. | via One Good Thing by Jillee
14. Designate space to store boots and other essentials.
When organizing your garage, designate a space to keep rain boots and other items such as sunscreen near the door. | via I Heat Organizing
15. Create a charging station for your power tools.
Following this very simple tutorial, you can learn how to make your very own power tool storage and charging station| via Her Tool Belt