We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
So apparently, hairspray can be used as a cleaning product.
I’m pretty sure you are as surprised as I am so that’s why today I’m going to share these awesome tips with you.
Keep scrolling below to see these little-known ways to clean with hairspray!
7 Hairspray Cleaning Tricks
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Lightly spritz your curtains with hairspray to repel future dirt and dust.
Hairspray can help repel dust and dirt when sprayed lightly over your curtains and air-dried.
2. Remove ink, oil and lipstick stains.
Soak the stain in hairspray and wash as normal.The stain should come right out!
Hairspray also works to remove ink stains from leather couches.
Via Wiki How
3. Clean soap scum from shower doors.
Via Slip Talk
Spraying your shower doors with hairspray can make it easier to remove soap scum. Wait about 5 minutes before rinsing off with soap and water.
4. Remove sticky labels from jars and other items.
Hairspray helps to dissolve the sticky adhesive on labels.
5. Use it to kill house flies and other pests.
Via Reader’s Digest
Just aim and spray. Make sure that it’s water soluble so that it’s easier to clean up.
6. Use hairspray to clean up lint and pet hair.
Spray a cloth with hairspray and let dry. Rub the cloth against your clothes or furniture to get rid of lint and pet hair.
7. Spray recipe cards to prevent food splatter stains.