If you are looking for ways to make your home smell fresh then you’ve come to the right place.
In this post, I will share a few tips that will show you how you can keep your home smelling great all-year round with these simple tricks.
How to Make Your Home Smell Good
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Make a hidden air freshener for your bathroom.
Poke a few holes in a plastic bag and fill with Downy Unstoppables or cotton balls soaked with your favorite fragrance. Hide in a bowl and cover with decorative items such as seashells. How awesome is this?
2. Place a small bowl of oatmeal in your fridge to absorb odors.
Oatmeal is naturally absorbent and will quickly remove any smells in your fridge. Give it a try!
3. Make magnetic air vent fresheners.
These DIY magnetic air vent fresheners are the perfect solution for a smelly room. Lightly soak with your favorite fragrance to fill your home with a lovely aroma.
4. Make a diy air freshener with an orange and a few cloves
Sticking a few cloves in a fresh orange will release a very pleasant fragrance that will fill your home. Place in a sunny window to increase the intensity of the orange’s natural scent.
5. Place a few drops of your favorite scent on the inside of your toilet paper tube.
What a clever way to keep your bathroom smelling fresh! Simply place a few drops of your favorite fragrance inside the toilet roll and the fragrance will softly fill your bathroom.
6. Drizzle a few drops of your favorite fragrance on your HVAC air filters.
To keep your home smelling delightful throughout the year, simply drizzle a few drops of your favorite fragrance on your HVAC filters. This will fill every room with a long-lasting aroma.
PLEASE SHARE with your friends 🙂