We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
These kitchen organizing ideas are from smart homeowners from Japan and can help inspire you to maximize space and keep a tidy kitchen at all times.
Keep reading to be inspired by these brilliant organizing hacks!
Kitchen Organizing Ideas from Japan
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Create storage space on your kitchen backslash using tension rods and a wire grid.
Using a pair of tension rods and and a wire grid, you can create more storage space in your kitchen for utensils and other items without damaging your walls.
2. Keep your fridge organized using labeled bins and containers.
Keep your fridge clean for longer as well as neat and organized using labeled bins and containers.
3. Store multiple items in one drawer to maximize space.
Instead of designating one drawer for one specific item such as kitchen towels or utensils, store multiple items together but use small bins to keep items separate and organized.
4. Use magazine holders to store pots and pans.
Use magazine holders to organize your pots and pans as well as lids. This will keep your kitchen cabinets more organized and clutter-free.
5. Hang a shower caddy on your cabinet door to store kitchen essentials.
Hang a shower caddy on your cabinet doors for a simple storage solution for cleaning supplies, seasoning and other kitchen essentials.
6. Use zip files to store and organize plastic bags.
Try folding your plastic bags and keeping them in a plastic file holder. Cut an opening in the back so that bags can be easily pulled out. This not only looks neat but saves a lot of space.
7. Utilize the space on the side of the fridge to organize kitchen essentials.
Maximize as much space as you can in your kitchen by using the side of your fridge to organize kitchen essentials.
I really hope these kitchen organizing ideas inspire you to tidy your kitchen in new and exciting ways.
For more Japanese home organizing ideas you might enjoy: 15 Simple Japanese Home Organization Ideas to Inspire You
PLEASE SHARE with your friends 🙂