If you love to cook and and have an abundance of spices and herbs in your kitchen then you will love this post!
Here are 17 genius ways to organize your favorite kitchen spices even in the tiniest of kitchens!
If you want to be inspired to store your spices and save a ton of space, keep scrolling below!
17 Kitchen Spice Storage Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use a towel bar and shower hooks to hang fresh herbs and spices inside your pantry door.
A simple towel bar makes it easy to save space and display your favorite cooking spices .
2. Create a peg-board display to conveniently store your most-used spices.
This tutorial will show you how to recreate this lovely peg-board display for your spices. How neat!
3.Use a shoe organizer to store your spices in your pantry.
A shoe organizer is a simple tool that can go a long way in the kitchen. Use it to store your spices and herbs on your pantry door.
4. Dedicate one kitchen drawer for your spices.
Via This Old House
5. Install shelving underneath your kitchen cabinets for simple storage.
Maximize all space in your kitchen by installing shelves underneath your kitchen cabinets to organize your spices.
6. Use magnetic spice organizers and apply them to the sides of your refrigerator.
Via Poppy Parade
These magnetic spice tins are perfect for those with little cabinet space. Simply apply them to your refrigerator and voila! Instant spice storage!
7. Use a simple spice organizer to save space.
See on Amazon
8. Install a wall rack to store spices and herbs.
Sometimes when you don’t have enough enough space in your kitchen, you have to make space. Use a pantry organizer for your cooking spices.
9. Use chalkboard labels to help organize your spices.
Chalkboard labels are a great way to keep your spices organized.
10. Attach a magnetic spice organizer on your pantry door for easy access.
This magnetic board spice organizer is very pleasing to look at! Plus it’s a brilliant way to organize your spices and save even more space in your kitchen.
11. Use dollar store bins to organize your spices in your kitchen drawer.
12. Mason jars can be used to organize your spices neatly on a spice rack.
Via Simply Jo
13. Use clear containers to store your spices and handwrite the labels.
Via Martha Stewart
14. Use chalkboard labels and mason jars to organize your spices on a your kitchen countertop.
15. Make your own rustic style spice rack that is as pretty as it is functional.
You can get the full tutorial here on how to make this beautiful space rack at home with little effort!
16. Use printable labels for your spices to make them all appear uniform.
Via The Social Home
17. Make your own spice cabinet on a budget.
This spice organizer conveniently nests on the side of your kitchen cabinets out of the way and out of sight! You can get the full tutorial here.