If you have a daughter, then knowing these tips and tricks are a must.
In this post, you will learn different ways to make life easier for your girls. Keep reading to learn how.
Life Hacks for Girls
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Turn an IKEA bookshelf into a Lazy Susan or…
Save a ton of space in your daughter’s room by turning a simple IKEA bookshelf into a Lazy Susan. This turnstile bookshelf is great for storing items such as jewelry, accessories and even clothes.
You can get the complete detailed tutorial here.
…create a dress up closet!
If your daughter loves to play dress up, you love this idea of hacking an IKEA bookshelf into a dress-up closet to store and organize all of her play things.
The complete tutorial can be found here.
2. Teach them to hide money and other small items in smart places.
Teach your daughters to hide emergency money and other important items in these places to prevent theft. How smart!
3. Attach clothes pins to hangers to store and organize flats.
Maximize storage space in your closet by attaching clothespins to a few hangers. This is a great way to store your flats and sandals.
4. Hide bra straps using a paper clip.
Use a simple paper clip to keep your bra straps from showing while wearing a tank top. For a more sturdy fix, you might want to grab a set of these.
5. For long car trips, attach sink caddies to your car windows.
When on road trips, attach sink caddies to your car windows to keep your daughter (s) occupied with snacks, coloring pencils and small toys.
6. Teach your daughter the KonMari Method to keep her organized.
The KonMari Method is a Japanese inspired way to declutter and organize your home. Teach your daughter the KonMari principles found in this amazing book that will you how to simplify your life.
For more details on the KonMari method, you might enjoy this post.
7. Use nail polish to color code multiple keys or…
When issuing multiple keys to your daughter, use fingernail polish to color code them so that there’s no mix-ups.
8. Use nail polish to color hair pins for instant flair.
Add instant flair to your hair by simply using nail polish to paint your hair pins. Make sure to dry completely before sticking into your strands!
9. Use a rolling cart for portable storage.
No more clutter on the bathroom sinks if you use a rolling cart to store hair and makeup items. It can be easily rolled into a closet for future use.
For more ways to organize with an IKEA Raskog cart you might enjoy this post.
10. Untangle baby doll hair with fabric softener.
For more parenting hacks you might enjoy this post.
11. Never have a bad hair day again with this trick.
If your daughter is having a “bad hair day”, show her this trick to quickly style her hair into pretty bun.
You might enjoy: 15 Gorgeous Ways to Organize the Girls’ Room on a Budget
PLEASE SHARE with your friends 🙂