Would you like to smell amazing all the time? Well, you will love these genius perfume hacks!
In this post, I will share with you 9 ways to use your favorite fragrance to smell good all day every day. You will be shocked at the different ways you can use your favorite scent to make a lasting impression.
Keep scrolling below to check them out!
9 Perfume Hacks for Women
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. To make your fragrances last longer store them in cool, dark places.
Heat, light, and humidity breaks down the essence of your perfumes and over time diminish its quality. Instead of storing your perfumes on or around your bathroom sink, place perfumes in your room away from a window.
2. Rub Vaseline on your wrists before spraying perfume.
Vaseline helps to lock in the scent of your perfume as well as make it last longer. Apply vaseline first to your wrists, neck, elbows, knees, and ankles before spraying quickly with your favorite scent.
3. Apply your favorite fragrance after getting out the shower.
Apply your perfume after getting out of the shower. Damp skin locks in the scent and helps your perfume last longer.
4. Do not rub your wrists together after spraying perfume on them.
All these years I’ve been doing it so wrong! Apparently, when you rub your wrists together after spraying perfume on them it breaks down the top notes of the scent thus making the life of your fragrance short-lived.
5. Spray perfume on your brush, never directly on your hair.
Most fragrances contain alcohol which can be drying to your hair if sprayed directly on it. Instead spray a little bit on your hair brush before brushing your hair to give it a light, pleasant scent.
6. Dip cotton swabs in your favorite perfume to take with you during the day.
Spray q-tips with a little bit of your favorite perfume and store them in a ziplock bag. You can use these later in the day when you need a quick touch up.
7. Never, ever shake your perfume bottle.
The air bubbles that you create when you shake your perfume can destroy the quality of the fragrance. Avoid from shaking your perfume at all costs.
8. Line your dressers with tissue paper and lightly spray them with your favorite fragrance.
Line your dresser with tissue paper and lightly spray them with your perfume. Your clothes will always have your favorite scent on them.
9. Check the expiration date on your perfume.
Most perfumes have a shelf life of 3 years. This means that you could have a few fragrances around your home that are spoiled and you may not even know it! Always check your perfume boxes and containers for expiration dates.