We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
Be inspired to declutter with these awe-inspiring organizing ideas from Japan.
These savvy homeowners showcase their very smart ways to create and maximize space in their homes.
Japanese Home Organizing Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Organize your drunk drawer using bins, plastic bags and labels.
A label maker is always a wise investment when you want to organize your home. Label everything and put like items together in bins, zipper bags and mason jars.
2. Items such as shower caddies and magazine holders have multiple uses.
3. Install a tension rod under the cabinet for bottle storage.
4. Use a towel rack to organize cleaning tools and supplies.
Hang your cleaning tools and supplies using S-hooks on a towel rack to allow for easy storage and accessibility.
5. Make a rolling cabinet to store tools and hardware.
A rolling storage created for the garage saves spaces and makes it easier to move around when needed.
6. Hang pots and pans on kitchen back splash.
The kitchen back splash is often unused space that you can maximize for extra storage of your pots, pans and kitchen utensils.
7. Use bins and hang items in your utility closet.
Hanging items allow for more floor space in your utility/broom closet when needed.
8. Hang kitchen utensils on cupboard doors.
Your favorite kitchen tools will always be organized and within reach if you hang them inside your cabinet doors.
9. Use tension bars to store pot and pan lids.
Create additional storage space for your pots and pans by installing tension rods in the upper half of your cabinets.
10. Place shoes in a cabinet making sure to use the space behind the doors.
For ease of access, place shoes in a cabinet and use the back of the door for more storage space.
11. Organize and label credit cards using card holders.
Use simple card holders to organize your most frequently used credit cards by limitations and what they should be strictly used for.
12. Keep your bedroom closet organized using monochrome boxes with labels.
13. Create storage on your kitchen back splash without damaging the wall.
14. Use magazine holders to store and organize plates and dishes.
This is a simple way to neatly keep your dishes together with stacking dishes and increasing the chance for more accidents, instead use magazine dividers to store dishes and prevent damage.
15. Use a basket to hide power strip and store other items.
I hope you enjoyed this wonderful round up of home organizing ideas from Japan! As always, Happy Cleaning! Check out this post next: 21 Genius Japanese Small Space Hacks You Will Want to Copy Right Now
PLEASE SHARE with your friends 🙂