We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
Every time I watch this video my skin crawls. How gross!
Could you have a bed bug infestation and not even know? If you watch the video below to know of the warning signs.
Signs That You Have a Bed Bug Infestation
**Viewer discretion is advised***
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
Bed bug bites
Things you should know:
- Look in the bottom corners of your room for bed bug feces. It is nearly undetectable and can easily pass for dirt or debris.
- Bed bugs come out at night and may hide unnoticed beneath your carpet.
- They go through various life cycles and leaving sheddings behind.
- Bed bugs like to hide underneath your sheets and between the fringes of your mattress.
- Bed bugs feast on the host until they are full of blood, then they hide during the daytime.
- Bed bugs have an awful odor that’s very distinct.
- Bed bug bites can be easily mistaken for mosquito bites however bites appear in a line and are extremely itchy.
How to get rid of bed bugs:
You should always consult a professional when dealing with a possible bed bug infestation. By taking matters into your own hands, you could make the situation worse or not completely rid your home of the infestation.