Here you will find an amazing roundup of bedroom storage and organization ideas.
It can be challenging to find enough space to organize a tiny room especially if you don’t have a lot of money to spend.
That’s why you will love these budget-friendly bedroom organization hacks!
Keep scrolling below to see 9 totally genius ways to organize a small bedroom.
9 Organization Ideas for Small Bedrooms
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Mount shelves to a wall for an impromptu make-up or vanity station.
When you don’t have a lot of space, installing shelves on your wall can help make a small bedroom a little bit more functional.
2. Use a cart as a bedside table to maximize storage space.
Use a mobile cart as a bedside table to maximize and add additional storage space in a tiny bedroom.
3.Use bookshelves to frame your bed for additional storage space.
Using bookshelves to frame your bed adds to the aesthetics of a small bedroom as well as give you tons of additional storage space.
4. Use a standalone shelf to store shoes, handbags and other accessories.
If you don’t have much closet space, using a shoe tower would be the next best way to store your shoes, handbags and other accessories.
5.Use a storage box cube to organize t-shirts and jewelry.
A dresser can take up so much space with only a few drawers to store your things. Get a storage cube and you can store way more clothes and other items without taking up a lot of space.
6. Use your corner space for a study or desk area.
This works perfectly for those who have a small dorm or bedroom without a large living area. Make use of the corners of your room by using a corner desk and floating shelves.
7. If you lack closet space, use a wall mounted rack in the corner of your room for clothing organization.
Tiny closets beware! You do not have to throw away any clothes if you use this simple trick of adding a wall mounted clothing rack to a corner in your room.
8. Mount your TV on the wall and use hanging shelving to add additional storage space.
A TV stand can only hold so many items, if you use floating shelves around your TV you will make the best use of vertical space in a small room!
9. Use a roll away trundle to store items under your bed.
Use an under bed storage cart to store items neatly under your bed. This is genius!