We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
When you lack the room for a pantry, your small kitchen can feel very cluttered and disorganized.
You have to get really creative when trying to find ways to maximize every inch of space that a tiny kitchen has to offer.
In this post, I will share some of the most brilliant ways to make space for a pantry even in the tiniest of kitchens.
Scroll below to check out these wonderful ideas!
Pantry Hacks for Tiny Kitchens
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use the space in between your wall studs to make a pantry closet.
Love the barnyard doors on this pantry that was built in between the wall studs in her kitchen.
2. Make a slide-out pantry that fits between the space of your refrigerator and kitchen wall.
Via Classy Clutter
3. Use a bookshelf as a standalone panty…
Via Steven and Chris
Or repurpose an old set of lockers.
Via The Kitchn
4. Use a behind the door organizer to add storage space for pantry items.
Via Mom Endeavors
5. Use a simple cart as a mobile pantry which you can store out of sight when not in use.
Via A Night Owl Blog
Via House Beautiful