We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
Small laundry rooms can be problematic when you have a ton things to store in them and minimal space to organize.
If you want to know how to make the most out of the space in your tiny laundry room, then you will love this post!
Below I will show you 9 laundry room storage ideas that are absolutely genius. Keep scrolling to check them out below!
Small Laundry Room Organization Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure below.
1. Use a pegboard to hang your iron board and other laundry room supplies behind the door.
If your laundry room is really tight on space, use a simple pegboard to hang your iron board and other supplies.
2. Hang wire bins on your laundry room wall to store cleaning supplies.
Via Graceful Order
3. Use an over-the-door shelving unit to save space and store items such as paper towels and clothing detergent.
This door rack is a smart way to save space!
4. Add vertical storage space to your laundry room with a simple rack.
Via Room Clip
A laundry room rack is so versatile and will help maximize space in a tiny laundry room.
You might enjoy: 21 Genius Japanese Small Space Hacks You Will Want to Copy Right Now
5. Use space-saving shelves on your washer to store laundry room essentials.
6. No space for an iron board? Opt for a portable iron mat.
An iron mat is perfect for small spaces! Once you are done, it can be easily stored away.
7. Use a slide-out storage cart to store your laundry detergent and other essentials.
8. Utilize the space about your washer and dryer for additional storage.
This laundry rack shelf is very convenient and doesn’t take up a lot of space.
9. Remove bulky items from their containers and use canisters instead.