We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
Whether you have a RV or not, these organizing and storage hacks are genius for traveling!
Check out the list below to see a few ideas that will maximize space and save money while you’re on the road.
RV Storage and Organizing Travel Hacks
This post contain affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
1. Use a plastic drawer to store condiment packets.
2. Use a magazine holder to store paper goods.
Use a simple magazine holder to neatly store paper goods in your kitchen’s cabinets. | via Organizing Made Fun
3. When travelling, you can store spices in Tic-Tac containers.
When traveling on the road, you can store your favorite spices in Tic-Tac containers for convenience.
3. Store emergency medicine in a pill organizer.
4. Reuse baby wipe containers for storage.
Use old baby wipe containers to store extra utensils and other items when traveling. | via Pinterest
5. Place your wine bottles in koozies to prevent them from breaking.
6. If traveling, store cereal or pet food in a pour-out container.
Using a container to store dry foods such as cereal or pet food is great to bring along on long-distance or extended stay trips. Doing this can help ensure that there’s no accidental spills and the food is protected from outside elements such as bugs. | via Always on Liberty
7. Use Altoid canisters to store the little stuff.
Altoid canisters are the perfect size and tool to use for storing small items such as hairpins, rubberbands and more while traveling. | via Matthew Moss
8. Use a suction sink caddy to store items for kids.
For more organizing tips and tricks, you might enjoy this post.
If you enjoyed this post, please share with a friend 🙂