We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
If you have small apartment, you no longer have to feel as if you’re in living in a box.
These hacks will help you make your apartment feel huge with these brilliant space-saving ideas.
If you want to know how to organize and make space in your tiny apartment on a budget then you will love these ideas.
Keep scrolling below to check them out!
15 Small Apartment Space-Saving Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Install a wire mesh board behind your stove to create storage space for your kitchen essentials.
With a wire grid panel, you will have so many storage options. You can get really creative with these!
2. Add a storage cart to a small kitchen for more counter space.
3. Make a canned food organizer that fits perfectly between your refrigerator and kitchen wall.
Via Classy Clutter
For the full instructions on this amazing canned food organizer click here.
4. Use pegboards to maximize vertical space and to organize items around the home.
I’m so loving the pegboard trend. It’s a great way to add style and personality to any room. Also, it is perfect for organizing.
5. Use a cube organizer to divide rooms as well as add storage space.
6. Install shelving above your doors and in corners.
Via The 2 Seasons
7. Repurpose flea market finds into a quick and easy storage solution.
8. Use a mobile cart to organize and store shoes.
Via Livet Hemma
An Ikea Raskog cart is seriously a very good investment when it comes to storage.
7. Use a floating shelf instead of a bedside table to store your items.
For the full tutorial, click here.
8. Place a small bookshelf on top of your desk to maximize vertical space.
9. Make your kitchen backsplash work for you by installing pot rails for storage.
10. Make items in your room multipurpose such as this bedside table which could be used as a desk.
11. Install a murphy table in your kitchen which could be folded and stashed away when not in use.