Here’s 13 awe-inspiring DIY home organizing ideas and tips you will love! These are the most organized spaces and rooms that I’ve ever seen.
Keep scrolling below to check them out!
13 DIY Home Organization Ideas
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
1. Use an open-space shelving unit to store crafts and home office supplies.
2. Use clothing and shoe organizers to store household cleaning supplies.
Have you ever seen a cleaning closet more organized than this? Using shoe organizers as additional storage for cleaning supplies is pure genius! This closet is so neat I don’t think I would ever want to take anything out of it!
3. Add hanging door racks to the inside of closet doors for extra space.
Wow. This craft room closet is simply amazing! How could one ever expect to get anything done with this organized masterpiece in the room? I would leave the doors open all day! I love how every single item has a place and is perfectly in reach when you need it the most.
4. Neatly stack pillows and other linens in closet, save even more space by using containers for storage.
5. Take advantage of vertical space if you have a small closet.
6. Organize your kitchen pantry using canisters and bins for storage.
This kitchen pantry is so neat and perfectly organized. Loose food items are kept in glass containers and large food items are kept on the lower shelves in bins for easy access.
7. Create more storage by neatly folding linens and towels.
You will be completely hooked on how everything in this linen closet is neatly folded and has it’s own special place. Using clear bins to store toiletries and installing extra shelves for storage space proves to be a very smart move.
8. Get rid of bulky and misshapen product packages and store everything in containers.
Amazing! There is not a cereal box in sight or any other misshapen out place container to be exact. These square containers are huge space savers and maximize every inch and corner of this pantry.
9. Store and organize items in your fridge in clear bins and containers.
You will never have to worry about spilled liquids or other items in your fridge again! Save time on cleaning and space by using clear refrigerator bins to store your goods. I love this idea!
10. Organize your closet by keeping shoes in clear labeled containers.
Get rid of your shoes boxes and get clear plastic containers that will perfectly fits every nook and cranny of your shoe closet. I don’t think it gets any more perfect than this!
11. Use color coded folders to sort important documents in your home office.
This is how you organize an office! Keep all important documents in color coded folders so that everything is easy to find and remember. You can’t help but be mesmerized by these bright and organized colors!
12. Install closet space savers if you have a ton of clothes and shoes.
You do not need a walk in closet to be able to achieve closet organizational perfection. The ClosetMaid System was created to give you all the space you need plus more.
13. Organize cookbooks in your pantry by creating extra space with food containers and canisters.
Another pantry that is so perfect that I can’t peel my eyes away! I love how the cookbooks are organized into a rainbow-inspired color theme. Taking food items out of their original packing and placing into space saving containers and canisters is unbelievably smart!