We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
If you have a computer and a basic set of writing skills, you can earn a living working for companies who need people just like you. These high-paying companies are willing to pay up to $120/hr per article and will allow you to work from home on your own schedule.
How to Earn Money Writing From Home
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have a degree, need extra money or are simply looking for a more flexible job, you can earn four to five figures a month by writing short articles for companies such as Lifehacker by partnering with Writing-Jobs.net as a Freelance Writer.
Writing-Jobs.net works as the “Middle-Man” to set you up with thousands of high-quality, paid writing opportunities to include writing book reviews, essays, transcripts and more.
Benefits of working with Writing-Jobs.net
- No experience needed– You do not need any prior work experience to sign up. Simply bring your best set of writing skills and you’re ready to go.
- Freedom of choice- You choose how, when and what you want to work on. You are your own boss and have complete freedom to decide what you can and are willing to do.
- Instant access- Upon sign up, you’ll have instant access to all available writing jobs which mean you can get started right now.
- No commission- Most providers charge their writers a whopping 20-30% from their earnings! Writing-Jobs.net only has a small monthly fee to cover database maintenance to ensure that you’ll always have access to new and exciting job opportunities.
- Unlimited income- There’s no cap on earnings as you have complete control over how much money you want to make each and every month.
A Membership with WritingJobs.net includes:
- Free tutorials on how to start a six-figure freelance writing career.
- Free blogging tools and software to make your job easier.
- Free eBooks, audio books and writing software.
- Unlimited email support
- 60-day money back guarantee!
Plus many, many more!
How much would I make working with Writing-Jobs.net?
Due to the freelance nature of Writing-Jobs.net, writers have reported earning anywhere from $500 to $5,000 a month.
How do I find writing opportunities?
The wonderful thing about partnering with Writing-Jobs.net is that you can start a 7-day trial right now for just $1 which will grant you instant access to all available writing opportunities. There databases are updated daily and if you don’t like what you see, you cancel anytime!
Working from home has become a beautiful reality for many, including myself. If you want this to be your reality as well then free yourself from the 9-5 rat race so that you can spend more time doing the things you love and being with the people that you care the most about.
Click here to start making real money from home by signing up with WritingJobs.net today.