We may earn commissions (at no additional cost to you) from Amazon and/or other affiliates when qualifying purchases are made through links on this blog. See full disclosure here.
Just imagine yourself working from home, making six-figures a year and being able to travel practically anywhere in the world. Sounds impossible? Well, it isn’t because Virtual Travel Agents all over the world are doing it and so can you!
Becoming a home-based Travel Agent is one of the best stay-at-home jobs that you can have because it comes with so many perks such as unlimited income, flexible hours and discount travel.
Keep reading to learn how you can make this dream of a career your reality!
How to Become a Virtual Travel Agent
Affiliate links included. Full disclosure here.
Are you tired of the daily hustle and bustle of your 9-5 job? Does it seem as if no matter how hard you work you’re still barely making enough to pay bills? Would you like to have more time to spend on your hobbies or with friends and family?
The good news is that becoming a Virtual Travel Agent can free you from your dreaded job, provide you with an income so that you live in surplus as well as the freedom to spend your time with who you want and on what you want.
Benefits of Being a Virtual Travel Agent
- Freedom of choice– You’ll chose how and when you want to work. As a Virtual Travel Agent, you’re able to create a flexible schedule that fits according to your lifestyle.
- Discount travel- As an insider in the travel industry, you’ll be able to get discounts and free travel opportunities!
- Unlimited income- You can earn as much money as you want as there is no income ceiling which makes this career perfect for those seeking for full or part-time income.
How much do Virtual Travel Agents make?
On average, Virtual Travel Agents have reported earnings between $25,000 to $58,000 a year. The average salary of a Virtual Agent in the US is $38,000 a year.
How do I earn six-figures a year as a new Travel Agent?
She earned over $1 million in sales her first year!
If you want to knock the ball out the park in your first year as a Travel Agent then you’ll need the right training, tools and resources to get you there. Sue Bradley was able to make over $1 million in cruise sales in her very first year as a work from home Travel Agent. As someone who was new to the business, she made several costly mistakes that you wouldn’t want to repeat.
In her highly recommended e-Course Become a Home-Based Travel Agent, Sue answers all of your burning questions such as, “How do I get started?” and “Where do I find Clients?”.
What you will learn in Sue Bradley’s Become a Home Based Travel Agent e-Course:
- Mistakes to avoid and how to find high-quality clientele
- Tools to find the best host agency that’ll help you start your business the right way
- A cheat sheet to the six most profitable travel niches
- A step-by-step guide on how to use Facebook to find your ideal clients
Plus so much more! You can get started on your path to Travel Agent success by clicking here.
If you want to take charge of your life then you need a career that will allow you flourish and become the best version of yourself. Working from home as a Travel Agent is a very rewarding career and one in which you can create a life that you love.
For more work at home opportunities, you might enjoy: How to Earn $30/hr Writing Short Articles from Home